Sunday, March 11, 2007

my so Loving sister...

ENTRY 8...

I noe after u ready this ur so gonna kill me... Actually i purposely choose this pic... i din noe u could actually tie ur hair like this!~~ hahaz... lolx... so... my dear sis.. how's life getting on in Aussie?? Getting used 2 it ady?? Mayb life there is much better then here as in like mum n dad isn't there 2 scold u!! NOT FAIR!! I also really wanna go there relly soon... or mayb i can say... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!~~ hehe XD... neway just wanna say I MISS U SO MUCH!!~~ I really miss all the good n bad things we went through 2gether... N all those REAL GOOD FIGHTS!!! haha... newayz.... just wanna ...
I MISS U N ENJOY LIFE 2 DE FULLEST!!~~
Newayz... t8 care n God Bless...
ur so loving sis... CHRIS!!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home