Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm back n SO LONG TO OUR DEAREST JAGPREET FREN:)

entry 40..........

wow! it's been at leat like 2 months? since i last
updated my blog wei.... sry lor, nt coz i dun really
have de time n it's like kinda lazy la... lols!

anyway, i'm back from hols in aussie after 2 months...
i really miss tat place so much! it's jz tat during summer,
it's really bad! it's as hot as EVER!! U CAN DIE IN IT!
IT CAN EVEN LIKE BURN UR SKIN MANN!! I MISS
MY LIL EYE FREN SO MUCH N EVERY1 BACK THERE!

so how was christmas?? i noe it's a lil 2 late 2 ask now but
cares? lol! christmas over there was real great! ppl acc
really decorate their houses very beautifully wif lights n
decorative items! de spirit of christmas over there is like
so much!! everyone loves this day! but sadly, every
shopping mall is closed:( hahahahahah:) for me christmas
was ok la acc nt bad! hahah:) went 2 church in de mornin,
then, back home, packed n on our way 2 PALM BEACH
WIF DE LIAN'S.. had a picnic by de beach n had fun in de
waves... it was good coz de wheather was colling but cold 2!
but it's counted good for a summer christmas! hahahah:)


how's did u guys spend de new yr?? wanna noe mine? my new
yr was like on de aeroplane... so can u imagine how fun was
it? n de whole nite there was turbulants... it was kinda cool tho!
de plane keep on shaking! hahahah:) nice experrience! de worst
thing of my new yr is tat de customs took away our mango's!!
so annoying!! but at least dey took one oni! DEY WERE LIKE
"ADA SEJENIS KUMBANG DALAM MANGO" N I'M LIKE
WHAT ON EARTH MANN!! I WAS LIKE TELLING DE GUY
WAT SORT OF STUPID KUMBANG!!spoil ppl's new yr oni!
real idiot customs!!!!


hmmsssss, since came back, i've done like tons of new stuff
mann!like started playing golf but i'm bad in it... but it was
fun coz likeme, christopher, dad, ruth n phil went..
christopher tinks like he's some pro but then haiyoooo....
:) kidding la! he's way beetre than me!


anyway, skool started 4 like bout 3 weeks nw? dun ask how's
skool!! it's so bad indeed! so many new subjects n like
everyday aso HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, N HOMEWORK!
ntg else!! it's like so hard 2 have time 4 myself nw.... but it's
good 2 keep me going on.. anyway, i got AJK 4 bad! nt bad
weiiiii!! coz i beat douglas! hahahahah:) douglas damn funny
mann! anyway, really gotta get better n my playing!! MSSD
is like in a few weeks time!! PLS PRAY 4 ME MAANNNN!!
I SO SO SO SCAREDDDDDDD!!


LASTLY! SO LONG 2 OUR BEST FREN

JAGPREET SINGH SANDHU!!

he's indeed de best fren u can find!
we hope u'll adapt well n fast over there!
we hope 2 c u soon!!

The best thing that's happened to me
Is finding a forever friend like you
You're there to listen, help, and talk
best of all, I know I can confide in you

I love you both inside and out as my best friend
And I know that you love me that way too
So when I say "best friends forever"
even means when I'm saying" Goodbye, I'll always remember you!"



jag's farewell party was great! it was like a poolside party at
Desa View Towers! had so many cuts n bruises!! my BEST
ACHIEVEMENT YESTERDAY NITE IS I PUSHED SAM
MYSELF IN2 DE POOL!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH:) SRY SAM!
btw, thx 4 getting me plasters n call 2 c whether i was allrite! i
appreciate it a lot! anyway, after tuition, went 2 simmi's hse 2
change n like bout 8.30pm oni reach DVT. kesian simmi, kena
pushed in de pool like de 1st one! anyway, second was me! haish..
had pizza's n lot's of snacks n sweets! in de pool was great! but still
a lil dirty! everyone enjoyed it so much!! thx 2 eja n kyren who
sang 4 jag! had some singing n dancing session... very fun lor!then,
gt changed n took pics!! went home wif navin like at 12am!
anyway, this r some pics in memory of
JAGPREEEEETTTT AKA SEXY SISSY SINGH!!!enjoysss>>








[memories in
de mamak]
















[doug n jag]















[[jag:i'm
camera "shy"]









xoxo chrissssssyyyy!!! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home