Monday, April 14, 2008

MY SOLEMN FREN...

entry 47....


Expressing my feelings comes easily,
When voices I cannot hear.
If I try to talk to someone,
Rejection is my fear.
So on this piece of paper,
I write to my solemn friend.
Every small detail,
Each enormous sin.
Some of my words sing with joy,
Warming the coldest heart.
Others scream with rage
Each word a poison dart.
I do not need a long lecture,
Or any words of advice.
That's why I stick to paper,
It lets me lead my life.
Paper does not judge me,
Or offer a cliche.
When I'm finish writing,
They are no looks of dismay.
Paper has no choice but listen,
And record every thought.
Plus, I can always look back,
And read lessons I've been taught.

Lindsey Hartman:)


hahahahahha:) went 4 Planet Shakers on Saturday nite n it really did rock 2 de maxxx!!!:)
then, sunday in yc had feature Sunday n de theme was like SKOOL UNIFORM! believe it or not but everyone still did dress up in skool uniforms!! EVEN OUR DEAREST PS. ROSE!!:)
sang Puji dan Syukur instead of Negaraku n had some ikrar:) really funny la:) heard from many skool leavers n their real life experiences...
anyway, will try n post up some pics soon:)
GOSH!! chral speaking sompetition is like this WEDNESDAY!! n i seriously got no idea whether our skool team is good enough 2 beat de other skool teams... haishhhhhh:( anyway, i jz hope all u guys will go up there n do our best aitessss:)
gtg 4 dinner nowwww:)


xoxo CHRISSY xoxo

btw, check this outtt..."cremebruleefashions.blogspot.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home